Friday, September 23, 2011

Airports Are Boring

Here I sit in the airport in Grand Rapids. After a fair amount of rushing to get here, I found out my flight was delayed a couple hours. Looks like I wont be in New York for the Barefoot Run all that early after all.

Merrell has been great, flying a few of us barefoot/minimalist shoe folks to NYC for a gathering. We'll be discussing shoes, running, and other shenanigannning. I'm sort of on the Disabled List for the time being, but I'm still in decent enough shape to run a few laps on Governor's Island in the Harbor. I'm still not sure what a company like Merrell sees in a guy like me, but apparently I don't have to be the best runner in the world to get some special treatment once in a while, just best at doing...whatever it is I do.

1 comment:

  1. My man. You are balling beyond the pale. Have a great time in NYC and if you see my brother, give him a pound. You are killin'em! Excellent!

    ReplyDelete